As Seen On
1300 360 808

Did you know the Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) will subsidise VitalCall to Gold Card members?

HealthCare Professionals

Is your patient eligible for funding?

If your patient has a clinically assessed need, they could be eligible to receive VitalCall free of charge to remain safe and independent in their own home.

How does DVA funding for medical alarms work?

VitalCall has been providing medical alert devices to the Department of Veterans Affairs for over 17 years . We're part of the Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP) that provides funding for personal emergency alarms.

To receive DVA funding, your patient will first need:

  1. referral from a Health Care Professional
  2. A D9199 form completed during an in-home assessment by an Occupational Therapist
  3. Once VitalCall receives the order, we'll contact your patient to arrange a suitable time for one of our representatives to visit their home and install their VitalCall

Other types of funding

Certain states and territories also have schemes that may enable you to receive VitalCall at a discounted price or free of charge.

Those may include corporate groups such as ADSSI, Transition Care, Legacy and more than 100 other aged care and corporate groups for elderly people.

For more information contact:
Aged Care Information line on 1800 500 853



I am a