Competitive rates on fully-serviced medical alert systems
By switching to our total solution, you'll receive a competitive monitoring rate, with a single monthly bill covering:
- All personal emergency alarm system equipment
- Installation, monitoring and training of our systems
- All equipment maintenance, including battery testing & replacement
- 24-hour, 365 day emergency response service
- One personal response unit per independent living unit
- Activation pendants in common areas (optional)
- A simple and effective service delivered to you
- Emergency response thereby reducing your liability to respond to all emergency situations
Each unit requires a phone line, mains power supply and includes rechargeable battery backup of 48 hours.
Waterproof emergency pendants & voice contact
Our emergency pendants are either water resistant or waterproof, so your residents can activate their pendants when they're in the shower or bath – two of the most common places that falls occur.
Training for your residents and staff
We provide training to both your residents and staff to ensure everyone feels safe, comfortable and confident with their new system.
Our workforce remains committed to meeting the essential needs of our customers to ensure that they too can continue to provide their much-needed products and services.
Our commitment remains steadfast to ensure the safety of our employees while delivering the essential solutions and services we know customers rely on to keep them safe.
Neck or Wrist Pendant, our personal alarms are monitored 24/7 to give you peace of mind.Read More